Voting

Saturday, May 1, 2010

We're back in business!!!

Hopefully I can commit some time to get back to the blog. I don't even know if anyone is bothering to check it anymore seeing as though it has been almost a year. Honestly, when you get out of the mode of doing this and your computer is slow as molasses you just give up. I am committed though to getting it going again. Bare with us though because I plan to back track many events that were missed so his blog will remain in order. So get ready soon to see what you missed in our lives for almost a year now. Sorry we've been gone so long.

If you haven't seen Brayden in awhile you won't believe how he has grown! He's such a big boy now! I guess it will be fun to see him grow in his pictures. I am so overjoyed and sad that my baby is growing up so fast. I promise this site will be under construction soon(summer is coming!), so stay posted!

No comments: