Voting

Monday, April 20, 2009

Neighborhood Egg Hunt on April 5th


Our neighborhood hosted an Easter Egg Hunt. Brayden was not yet in the mood for all the festivities, we woke him up from his nap to go. Oops!


Daddy and Brayden
Hulahoopin'


Mommy and Brayden

Grandma Yen and Brayden starting the hunt.


Look what I got Mama and Daddy!!!


Man on a mission
In the backyard at home. What can I say, he's a sports addict already!

I just knew this was Brayden's year, he would know how to "hunt" the eggs. He loved picking up pine cones and putting them in the bucket at Gram and Grand's I just knew he could do it. Well, since we woke him up before his nap was over and with so many kiddos, it was a little overwhelming at first. He cried. Then he got the hang of it a little more. I couldn't wait to see what he would do on Easter when he had the "hunting field" all to himself.


No comments: